Orchestra and Large Ensemble
- Commedia. 13′. Chamber Orchestra. Premiered by the Mendelssohn Academy Orchestra, Leipzig Gewandhaus, Leipzig Germany. June 20, 2019.
- Vigil. 15′. Symphonic Brass and Percussion. Premiered by fellows of the Tanglewood Music Center, Ozawa Hall, Lenox MA. July 3, 2016.
- Ricercar. 9′. Full Orchestra. Premiered by the Greenwood Orchestra, Benjamin Rous conducting, Cummington MA. Aug. 9, 2015.
- Kassandra. 17′. Mezzo-soprano and large orchestra.
- Once Out of Nature. 20′. Cello and harp. Premiere TBD by harpist Bridget Kibbey and cellist Jay Campbell.
- Still Life. 8′. Bass Flute, cello, piano, and percussion. Premiere TBD by the New York New Music Ensemble.
- Aubade. 5′. Clarinet, violin, cello, and piano. Premiered by Music from Copland House, Merestead, Mount Kisco NY. June 2013.
- String Quartet no. 2. 10′. Premiered by the JACK Quartet at the DiMenna Center, NYC.
- Tenebrae. 12′. Harp and String Quartet. Premiered by harpist Bridget Kibbey and the Jupiter String Quartet at the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, NYC. March 2011.
- String Octet. 12′. Premiered by conductor Efrain Guigui, et al. at the Wellesley Composers Conference, Wellesley MA. July 2005.
- String Quartet no. 1. 40′. Premiered by the Alkipelos Quartet at Jordan Hall, Boston MA. April 2004.
- Out of the Cradle, Endlessly Rocking. 21′. Mezzo-soprano and piano trio. Premiered by mezzo Abigail Fischer, violinist Chris Otto, cellist Kevin McFarland, and pianist Edward Neeman, at Music Mondays, NYC. April 26, 2010.
- Nah, im Aortenbogen. 3′. Soprano and piano. Premiered by soprano Csilla Covari and pianist Stefan Paul. Universität de Kunst, Berlin, July 2007.
- Immer wieder. 4′. Soprano, piano, and tenor saxophone.
- Rude Mechanics. 8′. Solo Piano. Premiered by pianist Michael Brown at Bargemusic, Brooklyn NY. Nov. 15, 2015.
- Variations for Piano. 12′. Premiered by pianist Jennifer Chu, the Juilliard School, NYC. March 2010.